Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chapter 1; pages 12-13




                "Oh, was I interrupting something?" She asked trying to look naive. Brad and I both got up at the same time.
                "You, Brad, must be destroyed." She said in a completely different voice.
                "Brad, get behind me!" I said pushing him behind me.
                "You, Brook, must be destroyed as well." She said. Suddenly Jenna and Tucker ran out and stood in front of me.
                "Bring it on!" Jenna said and charged with what looked like a pencil. Right before it hit Tammy it turned into a sword. But somehow Tammy blocked it. Next Tucker ran at her with just a plain sword, no pencil. This time it hit her. She turned to sand.
                "Come on guys, they've found you.”
                “Who found us?” Brad asked.
“You can't trust anyone. Just follow us and you'll be safe." Tucker continued as Jenna hopped over the fence. All I could do was obey. Tucker hopped over the fence as well. I jogged over to the side. "Come on Brook, just jump!" Tucker shouted from the ground. It was maybe ten feet off the ground and I couldn't see Tucker.
                "Um, Brad will you jump first?" I asked looking at him. All he did was lift himself onto the top of the fence and jumped off the other end. Now I was all alone. So I backed up until my back was against the wall. Then I ran toward the fence. I jumped forward when I was about a foot away. My hands hit the fence top and I was in a handstand. I flipped myself backward causing me to fling off the top and about five seconds later my feet hit the ground and I was standing up straight.
                "Okay, good, you're down. Now we go!" Jenna said starting to run. I followed after with Brad and Tucker in toe. I stumbled over a rock, and my head made contact with the hard ground. The next thing I knew, I was out cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment