The bell rang and we went to our different classes. At
the end of the day Tucker, Mikey, Jenna, Brad, and I all piled into the car and
went home together. When we got home Jenna and Mikey went up to Jenna's room to
do homework together, and Tucker and Brad went to do homework in Tucker's room,
and of course I was doing homework alone, again.
After
about a half an hour of sitting doing homework in my room listening to the
radio Tucker and Brad came in and laid on either side of me. “Are you
finished?" I asked with a scared expression on my face. I didn't want them
to be done. I would feel so slow.
"Nah,
we came to ask if we can do our homework in here." said Tucker. "So
can we?" He asked looking at me.
"Yes!"
I said really quickly. Both of them laughed at me.
"Ok,
we'll go get our books." Tucker said and got up with Brad. They walked out
and about two minutes later they came back with a handful of textbooks.
"Wow.
That's a lot of books. I know I have that much too but it looks like so much
more when I'm looking at it right now." I said staring at the books.
"Yep."
Brad said and put the books next to me on my left. And then Tucker put his
books on my right. "Let’s get working, I want to get to a party."
said Brad.
"Ok
then." I said opening my textbook.
After
about an hour of hard working we finished our homework. "Thank god we're
done I will have a car pool tunnel in my hand by the end of this
semester." Brad said shaking his hands up and down. I giggled at his
concentrated expression. "It's not funny," he said glaring at me.
"No,
but your expression is." I said looking at him.
"Ok,"
I said "Let’s go eat, I am sooo hungry," I said getting onto my knees
and hands trying to get over Brad. But of course Brad tried to make it harder.
He rolled onto one of my hands and made me almost fall on him then he kept
rolling and made me fall with him onto the floor. When I got my brown hair out
of my face I was looking into Brad’s hazel eyes. He was laying on top of me,
crushing me. Tucker was laughing at us and trying to say something at the same
time.
"Are...are
yyyou o...o...ok?!" Tucker said laughing.
"I
think so," I said looking at Brad "How 'bout you?" I asked him.
"Good."
He said smiling. He lifted himself off me and offered me a hand up.
We
went downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge while Tucker
looked in the cupboards. "I have found the COOKIES!!!! Tucker yelled
holding the cookie jar.
"Good."
I said taking it from him.
We
all ate them and soon Mikey and Jenna came down. At around 7 o'clock we all
went out to the party. When we got there it was 7:15. I could hear the music so
good I could hear all the lyrics. We went in and as soon as we were about four
feet in I lost everyone. 'Perfect.' I thought to myself. I walked around
for a few minutes saying 'hi' to a lot of people. As I was standing in the
kitchen eating a hand grabbed my waist and pulled my back into something hard.
"Hey there pretty girl." said a voice that was half familiar and half
new to my ears. I turned around to find Michell, a guy who hits on every girl
in the school.
"What
do you want Michell?" I said glaring at him. I was hoping he wasn't
hitting on me now.
"Oh
come on, like you don't feel it too." He said starting to lean in toward
me.
"No,
I don't now get away from me you sicko." I said pushing him away.
"Dude,
what the hell are you trying to do to her?" Tucker's voice said from
behind Michell. Michell leaned away and turned around. I peeked around him and
saw Mikey, Tucker, Brad, but no Jenna. Suddenly I felt someone come up behind
me. I turned around and there was Jenna.
No comments:
Post a Comment