Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chapter 1; pages 9-12



"Come on, follow me." Jenna whispered from behind me, turned around and walked away. I followed her. We went to the stairs and waited at the foot for the guys. They came into sight about ten seconds after we got there.
                "Thank you so much!" I said as the came over to the stairs.
                "No problem, sis," Tucker said. Then his eyes trailed after a chick in my science class. "I got to go," He said walking away. I couldn't help it I started laughing when he was out of ear shot.
                "Come on Jen lets go dance," Mikey said taking Jenna's hand and leading her away.  Now Brad and I were the only ones left.
                "Want to go onto the balcony?" He asked me.
                "I'd love to, let’s go." I said standing up. I slid my hand into his and started to walk up the stairs. I kind of dragged him with me. When we got out there we were the only ones out there and it was kind of romantic. So we walked to the fence type thingy and looked out at the hills.
                "So, what happened in the kitchen? I mean what was Michell doing to you?" he asked still looking at the hills
                "Um, honestly I have no idea." I said glancing at him.
                “Brook?" Brad said looking at me.
                "Uh-huh," I said looking back at him. "What's on your mind?"
                "Um, never mind." He said looking away. I just let it go. This has happened before to us so I didn't say anything. Inside a slow song came on and Brad offered me his hand. “Brook, can I have this dance?" He asked.
                I took his hand and he automatically pulled me into him. I put my other hand on his shoulder and his other hand went to my waist. When we were pressed against each other like this it felt so natural. I took my hand that was in his out and put it on his other shoulder. He put his hand that was just holding mine on the other side of my waist.
                I had always loved dancing and was really good at it. All kinds of dancing for that matter. But I had no idea that he danced as well. He spun me, lifted me, and glided me all around the deck. All through the dance we were never pressed against each other like at the beginning of the dance. When the song ended we were pressed together again. Breathing hard we let go of each other and walked over to the floor, because there was no chairs there for the party. That was kinda stupid. So he sat with his back against the fence and I sat the same way. Soon we were both breathing normally again and he looked at me.
                He shifted so he was totally facing me. I knew what was coming and I was willing for it to happen. He leaned in to me and I found myself leaning towards him in response. Soon our lips met and his hand was on the small of my neck. One of my hands was kind of holding half of his face the other was holding his neck. I shifted myself as well so I was facing him. And all the while our lips never came apart. Soon the kiss deepened and I really couldn't call it a kiss any more. Now, we were just seriously making out. When we finally came apart we were both breathing hard again. My hand never left its position. His hand never left my neck either. Soon our mouths came back together again. We were kissing when the person I least wanted to catch us, came out. Tammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment